Monday, October 26, 2009

The Adventurer's Log

Well, a long awaited for update has arrived: The Adventurer's Log. What is this, you say? It's something that will make many Runescape players cringe, and maybe cry, as it shows them many things, but the most frightening of which is: How long they have played. I'm surprised that I have only played a slim 32 days, just over a month. But all of teh forumz people are telling how long they have played. 180 days. 235 days. 300 days. If I had anywhere near 100 I would definitely take a two month break from Runescape and join like 20 extracurricular activities just so I don't feel guilty for spending so much time inside. The Adventurer's Log also has other cool features. It shows people all your stats, like the hiscores, it shows them what quests you have done, your forum avatar, face and body, your recent level ups, and if your logged on to your own account, you can be immediately linked to your other friend's logs ( as long as they are a member, of course =p) The only reason I even found out about this is because I was creeping on teh forumz when I saw like 3,000,000 threads saying stuff like " I QUIT 182 DAYS PL0X!!!!!1". Thank you Jagex, for this (not so) hidden update. I'll surely be checking on it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment