Saturday, January 16, 2010

FFS!

I dont know about any of you, but has anyone played Barbarian Assault lately? I'm a level 97, not a bad level for the game, but I ALWAYS LOSE. Why? Because 1 out of every 2 people playing that game are either inept at the game, never call, never have two healers on waves 8+, and are noobs. It makes me SOOO mad. I just recently got my friend a fighter torso, and he's a level 113. I got it fairly quick for him, mostly because all the high level people picked him up because he is a higher level. It's not fair that I always get the level 70's being Attacker on the Queen Wave, while I'm just trying to win. I already have half of the points towards a Torso (I have Defender and Collector) and I'm about halfway full for Healer. I've been on Wave 9 for at LEAST 10 games. I would wait for JaGex to update Barbarian Assault as planned, but I don't want to wait that long. I also don't want to go there and even MORE noobs are there. I just asked some kid on my team to switch to Healer because there were two Attackers on the team, ( he was one of them, level 78 :/) and said he didn't know how. He also didn't know how to call. I am insanely pissed off at this game. I even got as mad as to hit my keyboard, upon which the left hand side Shift key popped off. What do you think I should do: Grind until the torso, or wait for the update?

No comments:

Post a Comment