Monday, January 25, 2010

Hello.

So recently I've completed a meager 4 quests >.<>
Ratcatchers: What can I say? Oh, I know! Pain! In! My! Ass! This quest was unbearingly boring, and it didn't help that I spent half an hour giving Ali the Snake Charmer my hard earned cash to realize that I have to first talk to 'The Face'. Did anybody else notice that each person hd rat-like features. That, my friend, is a true WTF moment.

Defender of Varrock: Ah! I absolutely LOVED this quest. I only did it for the Mining XP so I can do Lunar Diplomacy, but wow, I'm stunned about this quest. I think it has one of the best plots of all the quests. It's very original, and now I can try to start keeping up with the Mysteries of the Mahjaraat. (sp?) The only part I didn't enjoy was getting called a noob by the Armoured Zombies. So what if I feel like wearing Boots of Lightness, a Spotted Cape, and Red D'Hide? I'm not going to risk my armour if I can easily get by on just this. And I didn't bring a Salve Amulet. Oh well. ALSO! I enjoyed that I never dismissed Hartwin because when I went to the Sacred Forge it looked like he was umm "futt bucking" me. Figure that riddle out on your own.

Enahkra's Lament: This quest was alright. Didn't really see a big plot, although I see how it can unravel into one. OH. If you haven;t noticed, I read through the text in quests :] After banking to get a THIRD soft clay ( made first two into the stupid moulds ), I received the PWNage Camel Hat.

Lunar Diplomacy: I'm getting tired so this is going to be quick: The plot was meh. Cool new island. The challenges were a pain. Got a 1337 outfit. Made 25 Lunar Staves. The End.

Also in other news: I finally unlocked 500 songs. This was accomplished by going to all the bars on Runescape that had songs available, and hitting up the Bounty Hunter worlds. Mission accomplished. Time to rock on!

As for now.....(like the new ending? peaceout homeslices was getting old....)

No comments:

Post a Comment