Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Questing...

Well I've been questing lately. A lot. Possibly too much. In the past two days I've completed a total of 6 quests: Shilo Village, One Small Favour, and King's Ransom were the first three. If you didn't recognize it, I'm preparing for when the Court Cases come out :D Shilo Village was an interesting quest, but I wasn't too fond of it. One Small Favour was humorous and all together a good quest, it was just a giant pain in the ass to wlak all around Gielinor.(sp?) I enjoyed King's Ransom soooo much. It's on the list of my top favorite quests, along with Cold War, Red Raktuber, Darkness of Hallowvale, and Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf. As for the remaining three, they were Fairytale Part II, Between a Rock, and Back to my Roots. I started Fairytale Part II awhile ago just to gain access to the Fairy Rings, but never finished an account of my Herblore level. So two days ago I mustered up about 2M, and got 57 Herblore. I enjoyed the quest, although it was rather short. I did this purely for the preparation of Fairy Tale III. I then proceeded to complete Between a Rock... with my friend. I enjoyed that quest, but I'm still not sure how to get out of the mine other than logging out >.< I then did Back to My Roots. This quest was weird because it was awfully easy, but the reward was exceptional. I'm in the midst of completing Royal Trouble, and I'll probably gonna have a few more completed by my next post :] As for now, peace out homeslices.

No comments:

Post a Comment