Friday, January 22, 2010

More Quests!

Although not as many as my last post, I have completed a few quests. I firstly completed Royal Trouble, which I fairly enjoyed. The obvious Scooby Doo references enlightened me. It also has a nice reward. I then completed Mountain Daughter, which I enjoyed. Next, I did Shades of Mort'ton. This was fairly easy (especially after I realized to go to World 77). I then completed Myths of the White Land, which annoyed me. Then I did the quest that annoyed me the most. I know it is fairly easy, but I just fudged up so many different times. This quest was: The Tourist Trap. It was al good until I had to get Ana out of the Slave Cave (trademarked), and I kept on screwing up, thus having to mine 15 rocks. After 2 hours, it was done. Then I started to get my crafting up for Lunar Diplomacy. I have a few longterm quest goals. I'm going to list them here, and then somewhere on the sidebar, and put a little check or something next to them as I complete them.

- Blood Runs Deep
- Contact!
- Curse of Arrav
- Dealing with Scabaras
- Desert Treasure
- Devious Minds
- Dream Mentor
- Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf
- Glorious Memories
- Great Brain Robbery
- Grim Tales
- (Finish up) Haunted Mine
- Legacy of Seergaze
- Legends' Quest
- Lunar Diplomacy
- Mourning's End Part I
- Mourning's End Part II
- Ratcatchers
- Recipe for Disaster
- Regicide
- Rocking Out
- Shadow of the Storm
- Swan Song
- The Temple at Senntisten
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Within the Light

Quite a hefty list. After I finish the easier of the quest, I'm going to return to Slayer for a little. By a little, I mean get all of my melee skills to 80 and my Summoning to 70 and my Prayer to 65. This is definitely my goal for 2010. Also I will put in any quests to be later released. As for now, peace out homeslices.

No comments:

Post a Comment