Thursday, September 17, 2009

Argh!!!

Trolls are probably the most annoying Slayer task ever. I'm waaaaaaay too lazy to go to Trollheim, and the trolls on Neitiznot own my uber noob. I've decided to take a SLIGHT break from Slayer, and just make a couple thousand Falador teleport tablets. I know, I can never stick to anything, but I need this money. Slayer will be SOOOOO much easier with a whip.

The Objective System is cool. It's sort of similar to the Goals on Runewise, but this is slightly better as it shows what reasons there are for going that next level, or completing that next quest. My set objective (for my personal time frame of the end of the month) is 300k Attack experience, resulting in 75 Attack. I won't have enough dough for a Godsword, but hey, I can technically wield one. I'll be proud of that. It's cool. Right? Right?? RIGHT?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment