Monday, September 14, 2009

****!

God Dammit! It's been a whole day and not one plain pizza has been bought on the GE. I cut up all 2000 pineapples, resulting in 8000 pineapple slices. I did make money there, but I could've had about 9 mil at the moment. It doesn't help that the shops don't have unlimited stock anymore. The Warrior's Guild shop sold pizzas, and was right next to the bank. Now they sell ten at a time and take FOREVER to respawn. This sucks so much. This would've been my big plan that I wouldn't have given up on.

Oh well. Looks like I'm going to be spending my next few days at Port P. 2500 steel bars sin't much, but it'll make me enough money to start effectively training Slayer with a whip.

I wonder what the Twitter hint means. It's in German, but it goes along the lines of " The next update is about rolling stones." People are saying it's the new tab, which I am going with. But in the last Q&A, I believe Mod Fetzki said that a fishing update was right around the corner. Woo Hoo. Now there will be a few more things crossed off the Chaos Elemental's briefcase pictures. Mining ( Dragon Pickaxe) Fishing ( Whatever the next thing is haha) and umm my guess would be that tomorrow's update has to do with the list of rock stars. Unless that was what the Fishing & Mining was. Oh well, too lazy to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment