Tuesday, September 1, 2009

VayCay Is Almost Done!

Well, I needed to get access to the Fishing Guild for a Level 3 Clue Scroll the other day, so I grinded out a few levels. I got to 65 when a guy fishing with me mentioned that I could use an Admiral Pie to get in. What a waste of time. Even though it isn't much of a waste because I DID gain a few levels, but the Clue Scroll gave me a bare 60k worth of stuff. Not even any firelighters. >.<
I did manage to complete the Jelly's task tonight. It probably would've been a lot sooner but I am on vacation still. I'm flying back to Jersey tomorrow so I should be giving more regular updates and have a bit more playing time before school starts. Also, I saw that the new tab would be for route-finding. Hmm, a GPS for Runescape? I personally don't think this would be a good use of the tab. Meh, I could be wrong. It could have some other use, hopefully. You can see the picture in the RuneTek 5 Developer's Blog. In the Chat Box, it says your route has been targeted or something. Hopefully there's also a cool update tomorrow. The Twitter Hint refers to the new possible tab. Well I'll just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment