Sunday, September 6, 2009

Grindin'!

Kay, so since the new dwarf quest is coming out "within a few weeks", I thought "How about get my hunter level to 61", one of the quests requirements. So I set out to the World Wide Web to find a Hunter training guide. Go to the RuneScape Wikipedia link, and to my shock, till level 53 I have to hunt PENGUINS! How cruel, I thought. So I set out with my noose wand and net trap supplies, and shortly arrived at the Iceberg. Hopped over the ice poles? idk hah. Well, you don't kill the penguins, you release them. And If you give Jim the Polar Bear a KGP Agent, you get 2 whole experience! w00t! Well yeah I'll soon be off to Chinchompas (double w00t!) and be making some money in Hunter finally. I just hope I get to level 61 before the quest's release, which I have a sneaky suspicion is this week. Well, we'll find out. Peace Home Dawgs.

No comments:

Post a Comment