Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RuneTek 5

Well, as you should know, unless you've been living on Ice Mountain, RuneTek 5 came out! And I love it! I play in Standard Detail as my laptop's graphics card sucks, I lag anytime there are more than three people near me. I logged onto Hgh Detail first to compare it to the new Standard Detail. HD wasn't affected much, but, man, SD was. It's so bright and it has little bit of a cartoon-ish feel, which matches the recent health bar update nicely.

In other news,I noticed I'm pretty poor. With a rough estimate of about 3M in everything I have, I have to make some money so I can continue Slayer with my Whip. So I've turned to Ranarr Farming. I've done this in the past, and have gotten mad at it because at one point all my crops died in one run one time. So far I've done three runs ( with 4 crops to pick leftover form my last run =]) and have only let 3 patches die out. I'm aiming for 5M by the time school starts next week. This'll be hard, but well worth it since Idon't have much to do other than hanging with my friends.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I love the new login screen. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment