Saturday, September 19, 2009

Runecrafting Can Be Fun?

I just made the greatest discovery: Runecrafting can be fun and profitable at the same time. The answer? The Great Orb Project. I was downloading a game on XBOX with my friend, and it was taking a real long time. He used to play RuneScape, so i suggested a game of The Great Orb Project. The main world for that minigame is OFFLINE, so I decided to do it myself on the members world. I made 150k in 15 minutes of work. All I did was make like Chaos & Nature Runes, and then use my tokens on the Pure Essence.

In other news, I did some odd jobs during the day. Did Penguins and got 52 Summoning, Did an Evil Tree and got 64 Woodcutting, got a little experience in Firemaking, did the previously mentioned Runecrafting. Phew! What a day. ( Even though it's like nothing, just a lot of running around getting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment