Monday, September 28, 2009

Blah!

Haven't had enough free time during the school week and the weekend, even with the extra day off for Yom Kippur. ( I'm not Jewish so it's basically a free day) So I DID manage to get the 375 points for being the Defender. That's good seeing as how the hardest part was done. I'm planning on doing Healer and Attacker next, then saving Collector for last seeing as how it is the easiest and the points will stack up like that. In other news, I managed to find my kingdom empty of the 500k i deposited the other week and I found about 30k worth of junk left in it's place, so I decided to switch over to Herbs and deposit another 500k in. I logged out and came back in later to find about 30k of stuff already, and about 10k out of the coffers. This is a boring post, but I'm planning on doing some more exciting things during the week. I'm trying to find something now, and seeing as how I spent an hour trying to find a team for Wave 7 after I got the Defender points and left the team I was on, I assure you I'm taking this week off of BA.

No comments:

Post a Comment