Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Here It Comes... =[

I've decided it: I'm going for a fighter torso. The Rune Plate is fine, but it cuts into my whip funds by an amount just large enough to effect it. Plus, if i get the torso, I would feel accomplished and MAYBE, just maybe, finish a goal I set out to do.

This would be my second time doing Barbarian Assault, and I did hear that Jagex will be updating it soon, or something like that. Let's just hope it's not right after I get the torso, because they'll probably make something easier or something >.<

Oh yeah, if anybody is interested in buying about 4000 pineapple slices, just ask. I'll accept about 275k for them, just to get them off my hands. Or if anybody is selling about 4000 plain pizzas, I'll pay whatever you want. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment